Update by user Jul 11, 2012

I am pleased to update that BCBG has taken care of the issue. Customer service was VERY helpful and I am a happy customer once again. I will defiantly be more cautious when shopping anywhere in the future in regards to return policies.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2012

Purchased a dress from a BCBG retail store (not an outlet) and could not find a shoe to match after 3 days of searching. I went back today for a refund and was told, no refund, only a store credit. The manager was not interested at all in anything I had to say. She simply said the return policy is on the receipt.

Here are my points

1) No signage is posted regarding a "store credit & no refund".

2) Staff NEVER tell you about this refund policy.

3) You only find out AFTER the sale....on the receipt. Is this even legal? How can a customer be informed of a policy AFTER a transaction has been completed?

I will be contacting their district manager tomorrow! Worst customer service award goes to BCBG.

Meanwhile, I can purchase the same dress online (http://www.bcbg.com) and receive a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Even theBAY allows refunds for BCBG products. I will NEVER purchase anything from BCBG.

Review about: Bcbg Max Azria Group Dress.

Had an Experience with BCBG MAX AZRIA GROUP?

Comments

ya what the *** if you want an item and purchase it its your own problem they didn't force you with a gun to your head? calm your *** down

Who said anything about informing of "all of their polices"? A refund or exchange policy is as basic as it gets in retail. Return policy basically tells you if a company cares about service or not.

sessa

You are ridiculous.The store is not somehow obligated to inform you of all of their polices when you purchase something.

If you think you might need to return something then you should've asked what the return policy was. I'm always amused when consumers just assume that they are entitled to a refund and question the legality of not getting one.

OR NOT BEING INFORMED.That is your fault.